“Revolutionary New Way to Get Rid of Low Back Pain and Sciatica”
What is Low Back Pain and Sciatica?
Low back pain and sciatica occurs when the sciatic nerve (the nerve in the back of the leg) becomes trapped or pinched due to repetitive stress or injury. Pain develops and tells the muscles to minimize motion and irritation in the area.
Simple bending forward, prolonged sitting, walking, lying down and lifting can bring on the pain or make it worse.
What causes Low Back Pain and Sciatica?
The most common causes are 1) poor posture, 2) weak core and gluteal (butt) muscles, 3) lack of flexibility in hips and hamstring muscles and 4) repetitive stress. Injuries such as improper lifting and bending, lifting too much weight or being in a car accident can cause this problem. One of the more common causes is prolonged sitting at the workplace.
What Low Back Pain and Sciatica can cause…
It can make it difficult to do simple things like going for walks, performing your job duties, doing yard work, running or playing sports, going to the bathroom, lifting children, and even sleeping through the night.
Where does the pain come from?
- Increased pressure on the spine/nerves
- Formation of painful trigger points in the back and gluteal muscles
- Degeneration of the discs and arthritis of the vertebrae
When should I worry?
- If the back or leg pain is lasting more than 7 days.
- If you’ve taken drugs but it no longer helps.
- If simple bending, lifting, prolonged walking/sitting makes it worse, or lying on that side increases pain.
When does it become an emergency?
- If you have pain without even moving
- If your muscles begin to weaken to the point where it is visible
- If you notice a loss in strength in legs or feet
- If you have loss of bowel or bladder control
If you experience any of these symptoms, call us immediately.
Traditional treatments that most try but are not as effective include:
- Drugs or injections
- Generic Physical Therapy
- Generic exercises (Youtube, personal trainer)
If left untreated, Low Back Pain and Sciatica can lead to IRREVERSIBLE DAMAGE.
Low back pain and sciatica can lead to permanent nerve damage and weakness if left untreated. This is when the spinal nerves and sciatic nerve become compressed to the point where they no longer work properly. Severe loss of motion, muscle weakness, and pain results.
Try This Self-Test to See If You Have Low Back Pain and Sciatica
- Start by standing up straight with your arms by your side. Bend forward and try to touch the floor. If you have pain in the back or buttocks it means your back muscles are tight and trigger points may be forming.
- Next put your hands on your hips and bend backwards. Pain in the middle of the low back means the joints between your vertebrae are inflamed.
- Now, lay down flat on your back with your legs out straight and then raise one leg up while keeping your knee locked. Pain in the buttock or low back means your sciatic nerve is pinched and irritated.
DISCLAIMER: You must measure yourself correctly in order to get an accurate result. You may need to see a physical or occupational therapist to get an official diagnosis.
How do you get rid of Lower Back Pain and Sciatica?
My revolutionary Back Pain Program helps to get rid of lower back pain and sciatica and it often begins to work in as little as 1 session. Depending on the complexity of your condition, it may take up to 6 sessions to return to you to a functional person.
My Back Pain Program has stemmed from working with over 1,000 patients who suffered from back pain. As I treated their back pain, their mobility and strength seemed to improve as well.
I did some research and discovered that in the human body everything in linked together and the motion and strength in the hips, abdomen and legs have a direct effect on the movement in the back.
I found that if I corrected the hip movements the low back pain and sciatica improved very quickly.
My Back Pain program is all-natural. No drugs. No injections. No surgery involved.
Not all treatments are the same.
Not all traditional back pain and sciatica treatments lead to less pain and improved mobility. And believe it or not, some may actually make your condition worse! Not all practitioners treat back pain the same.
My hands-on technique is highly unique. I focus on functional movement patterns restore the motions and muscles of the low back and legs to get quick maximum results.
My 15 years of experience has led to the discovery of this revolutionary new way to stop Low Back pain and Sciatica in nearly almost anyone of any age, body type or condition.
Who are you?
My name is Joshua Holmes, PT and I am a licensed physical therapist who specializes in back pain and sciatica related disorders. I’m also a certified Mulligan Practitioner and have a special interest in helping those with this problem become more pain-free, healthy and active.
“What can I expect from this program?”
- Get rid of back pain*
- Decrease buttock and leg pain
- Improve posture and strength with functional activities of daily living
- Increased energy
- Move better, faster and easier
*The complexity of your condition will determine your level of results.
“How quickly will I see results?”
- Most feel relief immediately. You can expect the pain to improve after the very first session.
- You could see an improvement in posture in as little as 7 days while on this program.
- Most are done with the program in 6 sessions and then continue on their own. Some require 12 sessions depending on the complexity of their condition.
“How much does it cost?”
- Because there are so many people who live with low back pain I believe treatment needs to be accessible. You don’t need insurance or pay thousands of dollars.
- The treatment cost ranges from $37 to $87 per session. And most complete the program within 6 sessions.
- The complexity of your condition will determine how many sessions you’ll need. Most everyone sees results the very first session and they love it.
“What if it doesn’t work for me?”
There’s a 100% money-back guarantee. If it doesn’t work, you can get your money back. There’s no risk.
Even if you tried other treatments before, this is guaranteed to work or your money back.
“What’s my next step?”
As you can imagine there are a lot of people needing to start this program. But due to my limited availability, I only have a few spots available at any given time.
It's only for those serious about getting rid of Low Back Pain and Sciatica.
Remember, this is only for you if you are serious about results. Call (507) 424-0678 now.
“What’s included in the First Session?”
The First Session includes:
- A private one-to-one exam by a licensed physical therapist and pain specialist.
- A detailed explanation of the ROOT CAUSE of your pain/problem.
- A list of exercises and things you can do at home to start feeling better right away.
*If time permits, you'll receive a quick treatment as well.
“Is it safe?”
Yes. All procedures are FDA cleared and proven safe.
“What if I had surgery before?”
It’s safe even if you’ve had surgery. You may need more sessions but you will still see results.
"Josh is patient, understanding, funny, and kind. He is concerned with patients and their well-being. He is never condescending and always patient. Josh can help discover things that are causing pain/discomfort. He has great experience, technique, and is a partner in your health."